After the Assembly
You've attended an assembly, what do you do now?
- If there is a peer-to-peer counseling group in your school, check it out.
- Contact local organizations that can help, such as Y.E.S. (Youth Empowerment Series)
- If you have lost a loved one, ask if there is a bereavement group in your school or community.
- Ask about or organize a field trip to a nearby park, or out to the country.
- Contact one of the BTC speakers
- Invite more speakers to your school. Contact BTC if you want ideas.
- Check out our Links section for similar organizations.